About the Conference
Allied Academies was founded by Jim and JoAnn Carland and the headquarter is located in North Carolina in United States of America. It conducts several academic conferences each year in different locations with internet participation possibilities for those who are physically unable to attend the conferences. Conference registrants are eligible for the Accelerated Journal Review. To provide you with maximum outlets for your research, Allied Business Academies holds joint meetings of all its member academies. In 1994 they launched the Journal of the International Academy of Case Studies, which has become a leader in publishing classroom teaching cases in business.
Allied Academies invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “International Conference on Oncology and Cancer Therapeutics” Scheduled on October 30- November 1, 2017 at Chicago, Illinois, USA which includes prompt Keynote Presentations, Special Sessions, Workshops, Symposiums, Oral talks, Poster Presentations and Exhibitions.
Cancer is a group of diseases that is caused due to abnormal cell growth and their potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body. There are more than 100 types of cancer including breast cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and lymphoma. Symptoms vary depending on the type. Cancer treatment may include chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery.
Oncology and Therapeutics is the great platform for everybody to put forth their ideas of Cancer research.
The main theme of the conference is “Spectrum Of Opportunities Towards Oncology and Therapeutics”. So, Lets all join together to find the solution.
Why Oncology and Therapeutics?
- Bridge The Gap Between Immunotherapy And Cancer Science.
- Experience The Interaction And Networking Among Globally Reputed Oncologists And Pharmaceutical Researchers.
- Opportunity To Witness Workshop And Speech About Latest Drug Discoveries Including Nano Drug Technology For Cancer From Some Of The Leading Scientists From Pharmaceutical And Health Industry.
- Opportunity For Students Pursuing Masters Or PhD In The Field Of Medical And Cancer Science To Submit Their Research Paper On Our Very New “YOUNG RESEARCHER FORUM SLOT”
- Oral And Poster Presentation Competition Involving Students As Well As Professors And Professionals From Teaching As Well As Industrial And Research Background On A Single Platform.
International Platform For Pharmaceutical Companies To Unveil Their Latest Products On Cancer Science And Bring Light On The Unresolved Mysteries In The Field Of Cancer Science.
- Opportunity for Start-Up Enthusiasts to Promote Their Product.
- Serenity of the Random Workshop.
- Take A Break From Work And “Sharpen The Saw” And Get A Chance To Meet Experts And Influencers Face To Face.
- Form New Relationship And Strengthen The Existing Ones Over Coffee, Breakfast And Lunch Session.
- Relearning Classic Techniques and Creating Avatar for Your Business by Being In a Room Of Like Minded People.
- Get A Chance To Reinvent Yourself And Have Fun
Chicago is the third-most populous city in the United States. With over 2.7 million residents, it is the most populous city in the state of Illinois and the Midwestern United States, and the county seat of Cook County. The Chicago metropolitan area, often referred to as Chicago land, has nearly 10 million people and is the third-largest in the U.S. The city is an international hub for finance, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation: O'Hare International Airport is the second-busiest airport in the world when measured by aircraft traffic; the region also has the largest number of U.S. highways and rail road freight. Chicago hosted over 52 million international and domestic visitors, a new record for the city making it one of the top visited cities in the nation. Chicago's culture includes the visual arts, novels, film, theatre, especially improvisational comedy, and music, particularly jazz, blues, soul, and gospel and house music. It also has professional sports teams in each of the major professional leagues. Chicago has many nicknames, the best-known being the Windy City.
Allied Academics feels proud and pleasure to invite Research Scientists, Oncologists, Professors, Students and Healthcare Diagnostics to attend the "International Conference on Oncology and Cancer Therapeutics" to be held at CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, USA during October 30-November 1,2017.
Allied Academics has been instrumental in Conducting International Meetings for 20 years and very excited to expand in Medical and health Care Fields. Allied Academics promotes peer reviewed healthcare information through meetings, scholarly journals, and training to leading academic, business and research institutes across the healthcare and life science industries.
- Tumor Suppressor Genes
- Genomic Amplifications and Oncology
- Cancer Drugs
- Cancer Drugs Absorption and Distribution
- Cancer Drugs Metabolism
- Side effects Of Synthetic Drugs In cancer treatment
- Genetic Instability in Cancer
- Gene Mutations
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Modification
- RNA Interferance
- Tumor Suppressor Genes
- Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome
- Hereditary Lung Cancer
- Genetic Testing
- Hereditary Non-polyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome
Cancer is when abnormal cells divide in an uncontrolled manner. Cancer starts when gene changes make one cell or a few cells to grow and multiply rapidly. This leads to Tumor. A primary tumour is the name for where a cancer starts. Cancer can sometimes spread to other parts of the body and this is called secondary tumour or metastasis. Most Cancers start due to gene changes that happen over a person’s lifetime. More rarely cancers start due to inherited faulty genes passed down in families. Many Cancers are cured but in some patients cancer can return. Cancers are divided into groups according to the type of cell they start from which includes:-
- Brain Tumours
- Brain Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Intraocular Melanoma
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Thymoma and Thymic Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Genitourinary Oncology
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma
- Kaposis Sarcoma
- Pediatric Genomic Sequencing
- Challenges in Childhood Cancer research
- Opportunities in Childhood Cancer research
- Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma(ARMS)
- Stage 4 Neuroblastoma
- Cancer Genomes in Childen
- Chorio Carcinoma
- Breast Cancer and Pregnancy
- Diagnosis and Tests during pregnancy for Cancer
- Diethylstilbestrol and Cancer
- Pheochromocytoma during Pregnancy
- Cancer Treatment during Pregnancy
- Molar Pregnancy
- Monoclonal antibodies and cancer treatment
- Immunotherapy agents and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Tumour Antigens
- Effectors Mechanisms in Anti Tumour Immunity
- Mechanisms of tumor evasion of the immune system
- Immunotherapy for tumours
- Novel approaches in the field of Radiation Therapy
- Advantages and Disadvantages of clinical trials in Cancer treatment
- Role of FDA in the development of clinical trials related to Cancer
- Clinical trial phases
- Role in disease treatment and applications
- Ovarian Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Chemotherapeutic advancement for treatment of Leukemia
- Thyroid Cancer and its Therapeutics
- Dendritic Cell Cancer and its Therapeutics
- Chemotherapeutic advancement for treatment of Lymphoma
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Antimicrobial Prophylaxis: - Mechanism of Action
- Natural Antimicrobial Chemotherapeutic Agents
- Anti-Fungal Chemotherapy
- Nano scale biomedical devices and Cancer
- Role of NCI in developing nanotechnology devices for Cancer
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems for treatment of Cancer
- Enzyme Inhibitors
- Apoptosis Inducing Drugs
- Angiogenesis Inhibitors
- Small Molecule Targeted Therapy
- Molecular Targets in cancer Therapy
- Side Effects of Targeted Therapy
- Antineoplastic Resistance
- Side effects of Combinational Cancer therapy
- Combination Chemotherapy
- Molecular Targeted Agents Combination therapy
- Tumor heterogeneity
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Importance of Stem cells
- Isolation of stem cells and Markers
- Stem Cells resistance to Chemotherapy
- Protein Kinases as target in Cancer therapy
- Therapeutic Targetting and the PI3K Pathway in Cancer
- Activation of EGF Receptor
- In situ Immune reactions and tumour resistance
- Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Side Effects of Radiation Therapy
- Accelerated Radiation
- Adjuvant Therapy
- Fractionated Radio Surgery
Surgical oncology is the branch of surgery applied to oncology; it focuses on the surgical management of tumours, especially cancerous tumours. Ephraim McDowell did the first reported resection of an ovarian tumour in 1809, but as early as the 7th century, ancient Egyptians described techniques for removing breast tumours. The goals of the surgical oncologist are to remove the cancer and an area of healthy tissue surrounding it, also known as a clear margin or clear excision, in order to prevent the cancer from recurring in that area (which is called a local recurrence). Like radiation therapy, the precise details of surgical technique are dictated by patient anatomy, tumour location, and cancer cell biology.
- Mechanism of Metastases
- Surgical Tecgniques related to Cancer Stages
- Novel Immunotherapy involving Surgical Oncology
- Surgical Strategy for eosinophillic granuloma
- Benefits of Palliative Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Pallaitive Care Team
- Pallaitive Care Nursing
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Reversible Hormone Therapy
- Managing the Side Effects of Hormone Therapy